Roofs that collect large amounts of snow require Herculean performance. X-Gard 2.0 provides that heavy-duty, engineered assurance your project may need. This two-pipe, snow guard system is easily retrofitted to existing roofs or can be incorporated in new construction design.
X-Gard offers you a non-penetrating standing seam, snow guard system designed for heavy-duty, multi-pipe applications. It is also an ideal solution for use on solar PV roofs when extra height is required.
X-Gard’s proprietary 8-sided NEX® 2” pipe provides superior beam strength compared to other crossmembers. Its unique pipe shape is formed from high-tensile aluminum.
When a One-Pipe, Snow Retention System is enough, see X-Gard 1.0.
- The strongest snow retention system on the market
- Perfect for insulated metal panel (IMP) roofs with seam spacing of 36” - 48”
- Roof warranties left intact with this zero-penetration system for standing seam roofs
- Low-cost, job-specific P.E. wet stamp available
- Engineer a system with B.O.M. for any site-specific roof with the online S-5! Snow Guard Calculator
Be sure to check out the many other benefits on the snow guard overview page