S-5!® PVKIT™ 2.0 Solar Rooftop Solutions
The concept of combining PV arrays with standing seam metal roofing is growing—for good reasons. Metal roofs have a life expectancy of more than 40 years. Shouldn’t the mounting system last as long? With S-5! zero-penetration attachment technology and PVKIT 2.0, the solarized metal roof is the most sustainable system available –and without compromising roof warranties! PVKIT 2.0 is the also the best solution for attaching PV modules directly to any exposed fastener metal roof.
S-5!® has the best solar attachment solutions in the industry for exposed fastened roofs. Our extensive line of versatile and affordable brackets fit every shape and size of virtually every exposed fastened and corrugated roof profile on the market. S-5! brackets have been extensively tested for load-to-failure results and water tightness, and come with an industry-leading 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Our VersaGard™ bracket can be used in lieu of an L-foot to support the installation of photovoltaic panels. Fixed into the substrate, VersaGard works with most rail or racking systems on trapezoidal roofs, and can be oriented parallel or perpendicular to the roofline. In addition to VersaGard, the following S-5! brackets work with our S-5! PVKIT:
- VersaBracket™ 47and 67—trapezoidal roofs, fixed into the substrate
• RibBracket I-IV™—fixed into the sheeting on the rib on trapezoidal roofs (covering 85% of all trapezoidal shapes)
• CorruBracket™ 100T and 500T—perfect for corrugated roofs, fixed into the substrate
• CorruBracket™ for rail, attached into the sheeting on the rib
• ProteaBracket™—fitting all trapezoidal rib shapes, fixed into the sheeting (usable with the PVKIT for direct attach solutions, or with a side or top mounted rail)