Exposed-Fastened Metal Roofing Do’s and Don’ts
“Exposed-Fastened Metal Roofing Do’s and Don’ts” cover the best practices for attaching to metal roofs with an emphasis on exposed-fastened metal roofing. We will discuss why exposed-fastened metal roofs are a perfect platform to attach solar and utility solutions. You’ll learn how to identify the correct products to use on an exposed-fastened metal roof. In addition, we will review the basics and dive into the do’s and don’ts of metal roofing.
- Learn about various metal roof types: with an emphasis on exposed-fastened metal roofs
- Understand what is exposed-fastened metal roofing and how it is attached
- Recognize the differences between exposed fastened roofs such as AG-, R- and corrugated panels
- Learn how to properly attach solar panels and ancillaries on exposed-fastened metal roofs
- Understand handling penetrations in metal roof panels
- Recognize common exposed-fastened panel issues and the best attachments to use