Rooftop Accessories: Dependable Utility Application Mounting
S-5!’s Business Development Manager, Shawn deAngelo
Learn “the right way” to attach accessories to your metal roof. A variety of utilities, such as walkways, satellite dishes, rails, fall and lightning protection, ladders, signage and HVAC can be mounted to your rooftop. In this course, you will learn how to properly identify your specific roof profile, whether it is standing seam or exposed fastened, and understand which clamp or bracket will work best for your particular roof type.
You will walk away understanding what is important to take note of when installing accessories, including design considerations such as testing and access requirements and OSHA regulations, with plenty of opportunity for Q & A at the end.
- Determine your particular metal roof type
- Understand the different utility applications available with S-5!
- Know the do’s and don’ts of utility attachment solutions
- Understand utility standard requirements
- Discover product offerings from S-5!
- Learn about the manufacturers and industry influencers with whom we work