S-5! is growing and is looking for a Staff Accountant to grow with the company. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the daily accounts payable and accounts receivable functions to include customer invoicing and payment application, creating and posting journal entries, reconciling general ledger, bank, and credit card accounts, and performing other duties as assigned with a high degree of accuracy. We are growing rapidly and need someone with sharp communication skills, computer literacy, excellent time management skills, and the ability to multi-task.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Related Field
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems (NetSuite ERP is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word)
- AP/AR Experience (preferred)
- General Ledger Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to organize work efficiently, and manage projects and deadlines effectively
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Freight Terms and Related Paperwork is a Plus
Salary range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000.
Benefits include retirement, health insurance, and vacation.
Job Type: Full-time