DualGard is a two-pipe, 1” dia, (25 mm), aluminum, snow bar system that can be powder-coated or anodized to match your roof if desired. It can be used on almost any standing seam metal roof, in addition to corrugated and most trapezoidal exposed-fastened roof profiles.
For standing seam metal roofs, DualGard utilizes two S-5! Mini clamps, providing a broad base of attachment for extra holding strength when compared with other two-pipe systems.
For exposed-fastened profiles, DualGard uses the CorruBracket, providing you versatile mounting options (requires a deck below). (Also see VersaGard).
- Compatible with almost all metal roof types and profiles using S-5! clamps or brackets
- Can be color-finished (anodized or powder-coated) to match the roof
- Low-cost, job-specific P.E. wet stamp available for standing seam applications
- Engineer a system for any site-specific roof with the online S-5! Snow Guard Calculator
- Be sure to check out the many other benefits on the snow guard overview page